The BioScaffolder 3D bioprinter is the world’s most advanced 3D bioprinting system. This modular, multi-headed 3D bioprinter is equipped with multiple dispensing tools including unique core/shell tools for simultaneous dispensing of different materials.
Far from an ordinary bioprinter, the BioScaffolder has a unique temperature controlled piezoelectric micro-pipetting option for high performance printing at very low volumes (ideal for rare or expensive materials). It is highly versatile and adaptable for application specific configurations, making it the ideal advanced bioprinting platform.
This advanced 3D bioprinting platform is a modular instrument with up to four independent z-axes for running several dispensing tools. It can print a variety of pasty materials (hydrogels and biopolymers e.g. collagen, alginate, bone cement paste, polymer paste etc.) with up to three cartridges and has a unique optional heat controlled piezoelectric micro-pipetting system for pico-litre and nano-litre spotting of cells, proteins and curing/hardening substances on certain coordinates within a scaffold structure.
- Temperature controlled piezoelectric micro-pipetting* – a unique capability for high performance printing at very low volume
- Unique core / shell tools:
- Print composed strands of different materials – soft cell core material and hard-shell material
- Combine hard & soft materials in a co-axial manner
- Twin-tip piezo dispenser*for mixing of droplets in flight, with control camera
- Pico- and nano-litre dispensing capability
- Print onto scaffold structures at well-defined locations
- Melt electro-spinning printing*option for printing of tiny thermoplastic structures
- High-temperature, high-power piston extruderfor high viscoelastic polymers
- Peltier chiller*for printing of hydrogels at low temperatures
- Up to 4 individual lowering Z-axesfor different tools
- Combine different sized syringes and needles for high quality printing of different materials
- Temperature controlled building platform
*not available on the BioScaffolder 3.3 Prime
- Import CAD files (STL, 3MF formats)
- Proprietary ‘slicer’ for CAD files
- 3D modelling of the scaffold
- with 2D-visualisation of each layer
- zooming, shifting and rotation
- Generation of G-code and printing of G-code data
- Calculation of printing time and consumed volumes
- Processing of externally prepared G-code.
- Print parameters can be changed during printing
- Clogged needles can be replaced during printing (via pause button)
The BioScaffolder 3D bioprinter is customisable to meet your requirements. To find out which options are most suitable for your application(s), please contact us to discuss your requirements with a product specialist.
Interested in the 3D BioScaffolder? Request a quote or call us on +44(0)1954 232 776 to discuss your requirements.