The following policy sets out how Analytik Ltd uses and protects any information that we collect, or you provide to us in relation to use of our website and our marketing. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
We may change this policy from time to time. Please ensure that you check this page regularly to see any updates.
If you have any questions about this policy and would like to get in touch, please contact us on +44(0)1954 232776, email@example.com, or Analytik Ltd, Barn B, 2 Cygnus Business Park, Middle Watch, Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4AA.
Who we are
We are Analytik Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number 04688830. Our registered address is Barn B, 2 Cygnus Business Park, Middle Watch, Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4AA.
What information we collect
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as address and postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We also use Google Analytics on our website to collect IP addresses and data about the webpages you visit. Google Analytics works through use of a cookie, which you can find more information about here.
What we do with the information we gather
We use the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service; more specifically, we may use your information for the following:
- to contact you when you have asked us to do so
- to send you information which you have requested
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- to send you emails about new products, relevant webinars or other information which we think you may find interesting, including our newsletter
- for market research purposes
- to monitor usage of and improve user experience of our website
Legal basis on which we use your personal data
We may use the personal data you provide to us to contact you regarding any products and/or services which you have expressed an interest in, including providing you with a quote. We may also send you emails relating to similar products and/or services, and content we feel will genuinely be of interest to you, such as webinars to do with the industry you work in. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking on the unsubscribe links at the bottom of any email communication we send you.
We use any personal data we get through Google Analytics to monitor the traffic we receive on our website. It is in our legitimate interest to do so to optimise the experience for users and resolve any problems with our website. However, our interests do not outweigh your rights because we only collect minimal, largely anonymised, data. We do not use any of the personal data we collect to make decisions about you.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long we keep your personal data
We will not keep any of your personal data for longer than we need it for the purposes outlined above. In some cases, we may need to retain certain information for legal reasons, in case of a complaint, or to ensure you do not receive any further marketing communications once you have opted-out. We will review all the information we hold periodically, and securely delete that which we no longer have a need for.
Sharing your personal data
We will not sell your personal data or share it outside of Analytik Ltd unless legally obliged to do so, such as to fulfil contractual obligations.
Your rights over your personal data
You have the following rights over your personal data, including:
- the right to be informed in the event of a data security breach which could compromise your personal data; if this should happen we will inform you within 72 hours
- the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you, and how it has been used since we collected it
- the right to rectify any incorrect or out of date data we may hold about you
- the right to have any personal data we may hold about you deleted, if we have no legal basis to retain it
- the right to request that we restrict the use of your personal data, where we no longer need it
- the right to request a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format; any request will be responded to within 30 days
- the right to make a complaint if you are unhappy about the way your personal data is being used by us; please refer to the Information Commissioner’s Office’s website (https://ico.org.uk) for more information
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com.