The ability to collect solar reflectance, radiance, irradiance and reflectance spectral data, means either of the FieldSpec 4 spectroradiometers (Standard-Res, & Hi-Res) are ideal for applications in remote sensing, oceanography, ecology, forestry, plant physiology and geology.
The FieldSpec 4 series offers ASD’s state-of-the-art remote sensing technology with dramatically improved speed, performance and portability over previous models. The full-range Vis/NIR (350-2500 nm) spectroradiometers feature several enhanced capabilities including:
- Improvements in the SWIR 1 and 2 regions (1000-2500 nm), allowing researchers to cover twice the area in half the time as the FieldSpec 3.
- New spectrometer configuration provides double the signal-to-noise ratio performance as previous ASD portable spectrometers.
Both FieldSpec 4 spectroradiometers come in a small, lightweight, impact-resistant case and a convenient backpack travel cover. A robust cable protects the fiber optics to significantly reduce the risk of fiber breakage and an expanded wireless range adds flexibility by helping users capture spectra farther from the instrument controller.
- Portable, rugged and robust, yet with no compromise in performance
- 350-2500 nm spectral range
- Extreme sensitivity with Cooled InGaAs TurboScanner™ technology
- 2151 data points per spectra (1 nm data interval)
- Fast, real time measurement – complete spectra collected in 100 ms (0.1 sec)
- Unique low stray light post dispersive optical system
- Ethernet wireless connectivity as standard
- ASD Driftlock™ for ultimate stability
- Battery monitor, runtime meter and detector stability indicators
FieldSpec 4 Models:
- The FS4 Standard-Res, with a 10 nm resolution, is suitable for a wide range of applications
including hyperspectral image interpretation and validation.
- The FS4 Hi-Res, with an 8 nm resolution, is well suited to geological applications and other fields of research
that require definition of narrow spectral features, especially in the longer wavelengths.
Interested in the FieldSpec® 4? Request a quote or call us on +44(0)1954 232 776 to discuss your requirements.