The Nano-Plotter series are ideal for generating high-quality spots by non-contact dispensing of sub-nanolitre volumes. The highly versatile “drop on demand” piezoelectric technology allows the placement of drops onto a variety of substrates with outstanding precision, and also the mixing of samples into pre-filled cavities to run nano-assays.
These compact instruments are your ideal solution for the development and production of biochips and for many other liquid handling tasks.
- Small footprint
- Quiet, smooth, vibration free yet rapid operation
- Excellent spot quality
- No impact on sensitive surfaces through touch-less technology e.g. protein solutions
- Variation of volume dosage to as low as 0.1 nL without changing the tip
- High reproducibility and low CV between spots
- Flexibility to create arbitrary spot patterns with arbitrary print head configurations
- Handles wide diversity of different sample types
- Unique humidifying and chilling technology (dew point pipetting) prevents evaporation
- Highly effective washing and cleaning system
- Modular design for easy after-sales upgrades
Note: GeSiM products are highly amenable to customisation. Their expert technicians will adapt components to integrate their systems into specific robotic or other automated user applications.
Request a quote for Nano-Plotter™ or call us on +44 (0)1954 232 776