ImageAixpert is a universal laboratory documentation imager that reliably captures, stores and retrieves images of a range of sample types.
Suitable for imaging plants up to 40cm, the ImageAixpert utilises an industry-grade camera and sheilds external light to create standardised, uniform sample images. The easy-to-use software enables users to overcome challenges with inconsistent imagery, streaminglining workflow to save time and labour.
The system utilises a top-view visible light RGB 12 Megapixel industrial camera with various lens options according to samples sizes. Illumination is provided through incident light, homogeneous diffuse illumination with high quality LEDs.
ImageAixpert is also upgradeable with an optional PhenoAixpert or SeedAixpert software package for you phenotyping needs.
- Sample stage as light box — for samples requiring bottom illumination
- Image calibration object — ensures consistent image quality
- Sample holders for standard objects (MTPs, petri dishes, pots) for easy positioning of samples
- Preconfigured computer
- Barcode reader
- Barcode printer
Imaging Software Features
- User-friendly image acquisition, storage and retrieval
- Easy-to-use image annotation and data recording
- Image Gallery of captured images, can by filtered and sorted by your annotations
- Structured image file administration system
- Easy export of images and data
- Optional modules to sync images onto file servers or data bases
- Upgradable to extended phenotyping functionality, comparable to PhenoAIxpert, SeedAIxpert or future phenotyping modules
- Image preview
- Selection of functions
- Name of sample
- Optional input:
– sample description
– free text
- Name of experiment or image series
- Button for image recording