4300 Handheld FTIR
The lightweight, ergonomic 4300 Handheld FTIR spectrometer enables the direct identification and assessment of high-value materials without sample extraction, making handheld FTIR a true non-destructive testing solution for use in composites, coatings, polymers, mining and other environmental and material application.
The 4300 Handheld FTIR enables you to take measurements wherever they are needed – regardless of the physical size or location of the object. It delivers immediate, real-time results to help you make informed decisions about factors such as quality control, surface contamination, and which samples require further testing.
- Remarkable comfort: at 5 pounds (2.2 kg), the 4300 is comfortable to hold and use, making it perfect fit for mobile measurements
- Superior performance: optimised electronics and an ultra-short internal optical path yield better spectral data
- Real-time measurements: Agilent MicroLab Mobile Measurement software was created and enhanced for portable and handheld spectrometers. Its real-time spectral display complements the rapid scanning capability of the 4300 MCT system
- The right detector for your application: for routine analysis, the DGTS detector delivers broad spectral coverage. The thermoelectrically cooled MCT detector is best for applications that require high performance and speed
- Rapid scanning: the enhanced speed of measurement obtained with the 4300 detectors, combined with the rapid response software and the 4300’s optimised ergonomics, make the analysis of numerous locations on a surface fast and easy
- Flexibility for every method: interchangeable, snap-on interfaces require no alignment, and are custom engineered to match optics and electronics.
- Control at your fingertips: an integrated touch screen operates all system and data acquisition functions and tilts for easy viewing in ambient light
- Longer periods of continuous operation: the lithium ion batteries that power the 4300 can easily be swapped while the system is running
Interested in the 4300 Handheld FTIR? Request a quote or call us on +44(0)1954 232 776 to discuss your requirements.