TerraSpec 4: Vis-NIR for mining and mineral exploration
The TerraSpec 4 portable Vis-NIR instrumentation are the most widely used spectrometers in mining exploration for alteration zone and gangue mineralogy mapping, whether it is for early-stage target generation or late-stage geometallurgical studies. When combined with chemometric calibration modeling, the instrument can perform valuable quantitative mineral analysis in the lab or in the field. The TerraSpec 4 Vis-NIR for mining is compatible with a range of sample measurement accessories.
- Eliminates wait time for laboratory analysis
- Has an ideal configuration for a various range of mining exploration applications:
– Geological / deposit field mapping
– Indicator mineral identification
– Analysis of mineralogical parameters related to thermal and chemical zonation
– Analysis of drill cuttings
– Core logging
- Reduces laboratory analysis costs, sample preparation and sample transport costs
- Non-destructive – sample can be further analysed if necessary
- Produces laboratory-quality results without the need to send samples to an off-site lab
- Facilitates efficiency gains in ore sorting decisions
- Excellent compatibility with the world most powerful spectral data and mineral analysis The Spectral Geologist (TSG®) software from AusSpec International
Request a quote for TerraSpec 4 Vis-NIR for mining or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170.