The ability to collect solar reflectance, radiance, irradiance and reflectance spectral data, means any of the FieldSpec 4 spectroradiometers (Standard-Res, Hi-Res and Wide-Res) are ideal for applications in remote sensing, oceanography, ecology, forestry, plant physiology and geology.
The FieldSpec 4 series offers ASD’s state-of-the-art remote sensing technology with dramatically improved speed, performance and portability over previous models. The full-range Vis/NIR (350-2500 nm) spectroradiometers feature several enhanced capabilities including:
- Improvements in the SWIR 1 and 2 regions (1000-2500 nm), allowing researchers to cover twice the area in half the time as the FieldSpec 3.
- New spectrometer configuration provides double the signal-to-noise ratio performance as previous ASD portable spectrometers.
All FieldSpec 4 spectroradiometers come in a new small, lightweight, impact-resistant case and a convenient backpack travel cover. A new ruggedised cable protects the fiber optics, nearly eliminating fiber breakage, and an expanded wireless range adds flexibility by helping users capture spectra farther from the instrument controller.
- Portable, rugged and robust, yet with no compromise in performance
- 350-2500 nm spectral range
- Extreme sensitivity with Cooled InGaAs TurboScanner™ technology
- Up to 2150 data points per spectra (1 nm data interval)
- Fast, real time measurement – complete spectra collected in 100 ms (0.1 sec)
- Unique low stray light post dispersive optical system
- Ethernet wireless connectivity as standard
- ASD Driftlock™ for ultimate stability
- Battery monitor, runtime meter and detector stability indicators
FieldSpec 4 Models:
- The FS4 Standard-Res, with a 10 nm resolution, is suitable for a wide range of applications
including hyperspectral image interpretation and validation.
- The FS4 Hi-Res, with an 8 nm resolution, is well suited to geological applications and other fields of research
that require definition of narrow spectral features, especially in the longer wavelengths.
- The FS4 Wide-Res captures spectra with 30 nm resolution, making it the preferred choice for measuring materials
with broad spectral features such as plant physiology.
Request a quote for FieldSpec 4 or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / IE: +353 (0)144 75170.