Headwall Hyperspectral Imaging Starter Kit
Headwall’s hyperspectral imaging starter kit provides a quick and easy means of collecting hyperspectral images that can be used for reflective spectroscopic analysis.
The Hyperspec Starter Kit provides an illumination kit (QTH or combined QTH/pulsed Xenon), moving stage with reflectance reference standard, and fully adjustable gantry. Starter Kits work with Headwall’s Hyperspec sensors (not included) operating in the VNIR, NIR or SWIR spectral ranges.
Other optional add-ons include Headwall’s high-speed/high-capacity Hyperspec Data Processing Unit (HDPU) and Hyperspec III image acquisition and analysis software.
- Instantly scan sample materials & display hyperspectral results
- Determine spectral band differentiators
- Increased user productivity
- Cost-effective deployment
- Simple to set up, simple to use
- Flexibility to quickly modify configurations
- Quickly run multiple experiments
- Rapid development of spectral libraries
Request a quote for Hyperspec Starter Kit or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170.