The next step for scale-up with microfluidizer technology; the M-110EH-30 is designed to take high pressure homogenisation to the pilot/small production scale.
Utilising Microfluidics’ fixed geometry diamond interaction chamber technology, and a ceramic (Zirconia) plunger, the M-110EH-30 is capable of processing a wide variety of fluids such as simple oil-in-water emulsions, solids-in-liquid and cell suspensions, including the most difficult yeasts and plant cells, in 1-2 passes.
The processor maximises the energy-per-unit fluid volume, resulting in uniform submicron particle and droplet sizes. Available in Aseptic, Enhanced and Basic biopharma models.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Diamond interaction chamber with ceramic Auxiliary Processing Module (APM)
- Ceramic (Zirconia) plunger for extended seal life
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Electric-hydraulic power unit
- Gauges for measuring process pressure, hydraulic drive pressure, and
hydraulic oil level and temperature
- Self-contained unit, mounted on locking casters for portability
- Minimum sample sizes as small as 120 mL
- Feed temperature range 35ºF – 165°F (16ºC – 75°C)
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor, starter, controls and power cord
|M-110EH-30 Basic Pharmaceutical Specifications|
|Pressure Range||up to 2068 bar (30,000 psi)|
|Flowrate Range||up to 320 ml/min at 2068 bar (30,000 psi)
up to 450 ml/min at 1724 bar (25,000 psi)
|Feed Temperature||Maximum of 75°C (165°F)|
|Holdup Volume||180 ml|
|Minimum Sample Size||200 ml|
|Hydraulic Oil Heat Exchanger
|9.5 lpm minimum @ 29°C maximum (2.5 gpm @ 85°F)|
|Product Outlet Heat Exchanger
|18.9 lpm @ 0°C (5 gpm @ 32°F)|
|Electrical||3 phase 60 Hz service, 208/230/460V, 3.7 kw (5 hp)
[50 Hz European standard available]
|Compressed Air||0.03 m3/min @ 3.4 bar (1 SCFM @ 50 psi) with -37 to -17°C
(-35° to 0°F ) maximum dewpoint
|Dimensions L x W x H||84 x 87 x 148 cm (33″ x 34″ x 58″)|
|Weight||205 kg (450 lbs.)|
Request a quote for M-110EH-30 or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170.