Particle Metrix Launch the Next Generation Nanoparticle Tracking Analyser ZetaView® x30 at ISEV 2022
Our NTA partner Particle Metrix are pleased to exhibit at the ISEV 2022 Annual Meeting in Lyon, France, on 25-28th May. As a platinum sponsor, they welcome delegates to discuss the latest development in EV research, with the first public demonstration of the brand new ZetaView® x30 series Nanoparticle Tracking Analyser.
ZetaView® is well-established as a unique NTA instrument for EV research. Measuring hydrodynamic particle size, zeta potential, concentration and fluorescence, it offers many key benefits over other NTA instruments including ease of use and cleaning, faster measurements, and no requirement for ongoing high-cost consumables.
With a new permanently installed cell assembly with special NTA flow cell to further improve ease of use and cleaning, Particle Metrix have gone a step further in developing the only NTA system in the world that makes it possible to detect two different fluorescence signals within the same, single particle on non-immobilized samples (called colocalization).
Optimised for fluorescence studies of EV-antibody conjugates, ZetaView® combines the precision of new generation lasers for perfect illumination of NTA channels and very short switching times with intuitive software – indispensable prerequisites for the challenging task of the quantification of biomarker colocalization scores.
ZetaView® x30 also boasts the following key features and benefits:
- Scanning NTA – automated measurements are taken at 11 positions through the sample cell, providing a thorough and robust interrogation of samples, without need for additional accessories.
- Fixed cell assembly design – greatly enhanced performance and less susceptibility to errors.
- Auto-alignment & auto-focus – the optical setup is automatically optimized by the software, saving the user time preparing the instrument for use and removing subjective user input bias.
- Fast measurements – analysis of over 2,000 particles in as little as 60 seconds.
- Quick and simple cleaning – cleaning between samples requires only a quick flush. The new fixed cell design allows very quick access to the measuring cell with a bayonet lock.
- And many more!
The system is available as a two laser TWIN and a four laser QUATT model, giving users a choice of two or four excitation wavelengths for fluorescent labelling. Therefore, up to four different fluorophores can be used on the same sample to identify different sub-populations. The new mono laser system offers the convenient ability to later upgrade to a twin or a four-laser system, with colocalization capability.
For more information, please download the following brochure or contact us.