Analytik are pleased to announce they will be exhibiting
the ZetaView Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) instrument at the upcoming Extracellular Vesicles 2017 event.
The conference will take place at Cripps Court, Magdalene College, Cambridge, from 26th to 28th September. Our team will be on Stand 5, along with our partners Particle Metrix.
Drop by to say hello or book a meeting with Adam for a longer chat.
“Despite the rapid development and huge potential seen in extracellular vesicle research, there is still much debate, over even some of the most basic biological questions. How exactly are they produced in vivo? How do you define them? How should they be isolated? What cargoes do they carry? How should we distinguish between them? “
- Ageing, Cancer, Tissue Repair and Thrombosis
- Biogenesis and Intercellular Communication
- Biomarkers and Diagnostic Development
- Extracellular Nucleic Acids, including microRNAs
- Heterogeneity, Isolation, Purification and Characterisation
- Quality Control and Standardisation
- Stem Cell-derived Exosomes and Bioactive Potential
- Therapeutic/Delivery Potential of Extracellular Vesicles