Join Us at CMAC Open Days
Discover the LCTR ® Lab II-H series – for Pharmaceutical Material Development
Laminar’s Lab II-H series 200ml reactor is an ideal platform for developing, optimising and producing various pharmaceutical materials continuously using commercially unique Taylor-Vortex mixing. The Lab-II-H models are available with Steel/ Hastelloy, Teflon-coated or Glass reaction vessels. Find out more>
Key Application Areas:
- Pharmaceutical API crystallization.
- Precipitation/ crystallization of inorganics compounds.
- Recrystallization for high purity.
- Phase transformation (Pharmaceutical) – e.g., SMZ-Sulfameraine.
- Isomer separation (Petrochemical) – e.g., MFB – PMT
- Sol-gel chemical method for the synthesis of various nanostructures, especially metal oxide nanoparticles.
LCTR ® Benefits:
- Reduced Reaction Times – order of magnitude decreases in reaction time, depending on application.
- Increased Purity – higher purity products through uniform mixing.
- Particle Size – controlled particle size and distribution in crystallisation & precipitation reactions.
- Scalable Process – continuous process, scalable from low-volume laboratory bench top reactors to production scale (working volume 0.02 – 1,000 litres).
- Spherical Particle Morphology
- Rapid Optimisation