Webinar: An Introduction to LCTR Reactor Technology for Battery Research and Production
You are cordially invited to join us for a free-to-attend webinar featuring our continuous flow chemical reactor manufacturing partner Laminar.
Date: Thursday 7th October 2021
Time: 12:00 – 13:00 BST
About this Webinar
We introduce Laminar Continuous Taylor Reactor technology for producing high-purity, uniform substances using Taylor Fluid Flow. Ideal applications include Li-ion battery material development and manufacturing.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- About Taylor Fluid Flow and how the LCTR reactor harnesses its benefits for battery research, development and production
- How a Taylor Chemical Reactor works
- The applications of LCTR technology
- How a process developed on a lab-scale reactor can be replicated on a commercial scale
- James Anderson, Process Technology Specialist at Analytik
- Jongpal Hong & Kyol Son of Laminar
To register for the webinar, please complete the form opposite. You will receive a link to join the webinar nearer the time.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, we will endeavour to send out a recording of the webinar to all registrants within a few working days.
If you would like any further information or have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1954 232776.