Webinar: An Introduction to LCTR Reactor Technology for Battery Research and Production
On Thursday 7th October we were delighted to host a 35 minute webinar featuring our continuous flow chemical reactor manufacturing partner Laminar.
About the Webinar
We introduce Laminar Continuous Taylor Reactor technology for producing high-purity, uniform substances using Taylor Fluid Flow. Ideal applications include Li-ion battery material development and manufacturing.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- About Taylor Fluid Flow and how the LCTR reactor harnesses its benefits for battery research, development and production
- How a Taylor Chemical Reactor works
- The applications of LCTR technology
- How a process developed on a lab-scale reactor can be replicated on a commercial scale
- James Anderson, Process Technology Specialist at Analytik
- Jongpal Hong & Kyol Son of Laminar