Analytik are exclusive UK and Ireland suppliers of Microfluidics’ market leading Microfluidizer® high pressure homogenisers.
Microfluidics, part of IDEX Corporation, are manufacturers of unique high pressure homogeniser fluid processors, that are the gold standard in nano-enabled applications for uniform particle size reduction, cell disruption and nanoemulsion formation.
We will be happy to work together with you on a solution with the full support of the Microfluidics team, based in Westwood, USA. Visit our contact page, request a quote, or call us on +44 (0)1954 232 776.
Service & Support
To ensure our customers’ success, we offer a variety of services both before and after you invest in a Microfluidizer® processor. Your enquiries are always responded to personally and efficiently.
- Pre sales support – our sales engineer will thorougly analyse your applications needs to identify how a Microfluidizer processor would address your formulation challenge, and refer you to the Microfluidizer processor model best suited to your particular application.
- Installation – we provide full installation and commissioning on every instrument purchased. This is in addition to comprehensive user manuals which are supplied as standard.
- Training – start-up and maintenance training sessions are of a great benefit to new, but also existing users. Our service engineers cover basic operation all the way through to application specific optimisation.
- Applications support – our highly-trained technical staff members have advised many customers and provide consulting services ranging from proof of concept, to optimisation and scaleup.
- Genuine parts – we help you efficiently obtain genuine spare parts and consumables, preserving warranty and guaranteeing performance.
- Telephone and email support – we are dedicated to providing additional remote support to ensure our customers fully maximise their investment
- Preventative maintenance – ensures your Microfluidizer processor longevity and optimises its performance. Many of our customers prefer the ease of pre-arranging annual preventive maintenance through single- or multiple-year contracts. A preventive maintenance visit to your site by a skilled field service engineer includes processor inspection, replacement of designated parts, a performance test, a written report of processor condition and recommendations, and brief training in various processor procedures.