The iPR Compact2 allows the in-line, real-time refractive index, Brix or concentration measurement to monitor and control the concentration of dissolved solids in solution or liquids in process. It’s characterised by minimised dimensions and weight and has an excellent price-performance ratio.
- Determination of mixing ratio
- Quality and concentration control of dissolved solids
- Interface detection
- Concentration and pollution of cutting oils and lubricants
- Concentration and pollution of detergents
- Qualitative analysis – identification of samples
- Control of degreasing and industrial washing machines
Request a quote for Process Refractometers or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170.