Hyperspec VNIR imaging sensors encompass a broad range of models with capabilities and price points to suit any application.
Designed for use in the 380nm – 1000nm spectral range, they are available as lens-based imagers or as multi-channel, multi-point fiber instruments. With different options for imaging performance, frame rates, and data management, users can select among three sensor models within the Hyperspec VNIR family: The N, A, and E Series differ with respect to number of spectral and spatial bands, frame rate, and interface type.
|Hyperspec VNIR Series|
- Superb imaging performance
- Exceptional spectral & spatial resolution
- Ideal for low light, low signal applications
- Accurate, consistent spectral measurement
- Compact with very wide field of view
- Extremely high signal-to-noise
- Low scatter or stray light
- Rugged design for durability & stability
- Cost effective deployment
These expansive capabilities provide the foundation for utilising hyperspectral imaging to achieve superior spectral sensing and chemical imaging results for a range of mission-critical applications including process monitoring, product inspection across conveyor lines, and non-invasive medical imaging.
Request a quote for Hyperspec VNIR or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776.