GL Spectrosoft is a PC-based analytical software designed for use in the laboratory, in the field, in production quality control and for general light measurement purposes. It is designed to work in conjunction with your GL Spectrometer to enable fast and efficient light analysis.
Designed to turn raw data into powerful, easy-to-read information, GL Spectrosoft presents your data in clear graphical charts and tables. What’s more, the software includes configurable pass/fail criteria and the ability to easily present and share results through its structured reporting formats.
GL Spectrosoft is modular, meaning you only pay for what you need. GL Spectrosoft Connect is included with all GL systems as standard – all other versions are optional.
Metrics & Measurements:
- Spectral and Colour
- New colour rendering metrics: IES TM-30-15 and new CIE 224:2017 Colour Fidelity Index Rf.
- Human centric lighting evaluation metrics: EML (Equivalent Melanopic Lux) and M/P Ratio (Melanopic Photopic Ratio)
- Colourimetric values: xy chromaticity, peak wavelength, dominant wavelength, purity, colour rendering, correlated colour temperature, CRI index, MacAdam Ellipses and Metamerism Index.
- Photosynthetic active radiation PAR 400-700 [μmol], PPF [μmol/s] and PPFD [μmol/m2/s] and PBAR 350-800nm
- Photobiological safety includes risk groups assessment wizard and detailed values including irradiance EB, EBK, ES, EUVA, EUV, EIR Eskin and effective radiance values like LB, LIRA and LVISIRA.
- radiometric values: irradiance [W/m² nm], radiance [W/cm² sr nm], radiant power [W/nm] and radiant intensity [W/sr nm]
- photometric values: luminance [cd/m² ], illuminance [lux], luminous intensity [cd] and luminous flux [lm]
Includes optical flicker metrics such as:
- Flicker Frequency,
- Flicker Index
- Flicker Ratio
- SVM (Stroboscopic Visibility Measure)
- Flicker Graph and FFT Graph available
Comparison of Software
Results window with calculations
– Colour coordinates x y/ u v/ u’ v’
|Export/ Import TXT Format||✔||✔||✔|
Advanced Report Editor
– 1931 (x y)
– 1960 (u v)
– 1976 (u’ v’)
|Window with Selected Results||✔||✔|
|ISO 3664 Measurement||✔||✔|
|Metamerism Indices (UV/VIS)||✔||✔|
|Luminous Intensity [cd]||✔||✔|
|Scotopic/ Photopic Calculations||✔||✔|
|Automatic Measurement Comparison||Add on required||✔|
|Automated Pass/ Fail||Add on required||✔|
|Adjust Spectral Range of Calculation||Add on required||✔|
|Ambient Light Subtraction||Add on required||✔|
|PAR/PPFD Calculations||Add on required||✔|
|Photobiological Safety||Add on required||Add on required|
Interested in the GL Spectrosoft? Request a quote or call us on +44(0)1954 232 776 to discuss your requirements.