GL SPECTIS 1.0 T Flicker
If you are looking for reliable, precise and intuitively operated spectral instrument for light assessment, the GL Optic state-of-the-art light measuring tool, the GL SPECTIS 1.0 T Flicker, is the best answer to all your spectral light measurement needs.
GL SPECTIS 1.0 T Flicker is an intuitively operated touch screen version of the successful SPECTIS 1.0 product line. If you need to measure light output and colour together with optical flicker quantities the highly portable and precise GL SPECTIS 1.0 T Flicker is the perfect solution. This device combines spectral illuminance instrument with flicker measurement electronics.
- Spectrometer and Photodiode Measurement
GL Optic spectrometers are predominantly designed and preconfigured for light measurement.
The B class cosine corrected measurement head is a standard accessory allowing for the proper measurement of light.
Additionally photodiode with fast readout electronics is installed to get optical flicker signal response from photodiode.
- Compact, portable, robust
- Android system
- Intuitive, color LCD touch screen user interface
- Laboratory grade accuracy and repeatability
- Dark current compensation
- Micro SD
- Trigger socket
- Universal mount
- Photometric and radiometric calibration
- Automatic accessory detection and calibration loading
- Use standalone, or in conjunction with system accessories
Now using the GL Spectis 1.0 T Flicker integrated instrument you can measure following:
- spectral power distribution SPD
- illumination: lux or foot candles
- irradiance: mWatt/m^2
- colour: colour temperature CCT, CRI and TM30 colour rendering, CIE charts,
Mivis and MiUV metamerism, melanopic ratio, ISO3664 assessment
- plant growth: PAR, PPFD
and optical flicker metrics like:
- flicker frequency
- flicker index
- flicker ratio
- flicker graph and FFT graph available
|GL Spectis 1.0 T Flicker|
|Spectral Range||340-780 nm|
|Frequency range||0.1 Hz to 12.5 kHz|
|Detector||CMOS image sensor|
|Number of pixels||256|
|Physical resolution||~ 1.7 nm|
|Wavelength reproducibility||0.5 nm|
|Integration time||5ms to 10s/100s|
|A/D conversion||16 bit|
|Signal to noise ratio||1000:1|
|Measurement uncertainty of colour coordinates (x,y)||± 0.0015|
|Dimensions||74 mm x 146 mm x 24 mm|
Request a quote for the GL SPECTIS 1.0 T Flicker or call on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / IE: +353 (0)144 751 70.