GeSiM exhibiting at Medica 2018
Join Analytik partner GeSiM at Medica 2018 on the 12-15th November.
On the 12-15th of November, Analytik partner GeSiM will be exhibiting at the Medica Trade Fair 2018, in Dusseldorf, Germany. Medica is the world’s largest event for the medical sector and attracts over 5,000 visitors each year, including researchers, business heads and politicians.
Visit Hall 3, C25
GeSiM specialises in low-volume liquid handling for life sciences and provides the most flexible and precise non-contact piezoelectric sub-nanolitre dispensing and micropipetting systems on the market. Being showcased throughout the show will be the NanoPlotter NP2.1 and BioScaffolder BS3.2. For more information please see below.
The GeSiM NanoPlotter has a proven track record in the production of diagnostic kits. Operating with up to 16 piezoelectric tips for the deposition of drops down to 60 picolitres, the instrument is also capable of running other third party dispensers. such as solenoid valves.
The GeSiM 3D BioScaffolder is a market-leading bioprinter, capable of printing a wide range of biomaterials including any kind of bioink and many biopolymers. The system accepts polymer blends from your own lab and can be complemented with many additional tools.
The latest version including new features such as spot-on-the-fly and camera-based spot detection will be demonstrated on the GeSiM stand throughout the event.
- High-power syringe extruders for melts up to 250°C, gradient mixers to print two thermoplasts in one structure with varying composition
- Cartridge chiller/ heaters to print hydrogels at controlled temperature
- Melt electro-spinning writing module for deposition of fibres down to 10 micrometers
- Twin-tip piezo pipetting module for kinetic mixing of two-component liquid systems
- Solenoid pipetting valve for drops > 50 nanolitres
- Core/ Shell extruders for co-axial extrusion of two-component bioink systems
To request an appointment with a GeSiM representative at Medica 2018, click the link below.