MS-720 is a rugged and lightweight handheld spectral sensor with an integrated LCD screen and internal memory, suitable for outdoor solar radiation and internal greenhouse spectral measurements. At its heart lies a Zeiss diffraction grating spectrometer with sensitive integrated photo-diode array.
Data files are downloaded to a PC or laptop using the free MS-720 control software. Several scientific functions are incorporated (e.g calculate the integrated irradiance of a measured spectrum against a reference spectrum).
- Automatically displays Irradiance (W/m2), illuminance (lux) and PPFD (µmol/m2/s)
- Small, light and portable (W100 x D160 x H60mm, 720g).
- Operation is simple with the integrated LCD and tactile switches.
- A cosine correcting diffuser, Zeiss grating spectrometer and temperature-corrected diode-array are its key components.
- Highly reliable because there are no moving parts that could affect measurement accuracy.
- Integrated software automatically determines the optimal exposure period to get the best spectral measurement.
|Wavelength Range||350 – 1050nm|
|Aperture Angle (Full view angle)||180° (Option: 45°, 25°, 10°)|
|Unit of the Output||W/m²/µm|
|Measuring Time||0.005 – 5sec/Automatic controlled time|
|Maximum Number of the Data||800 (Approx. 2mins for download)|
|Power Supply||AA battery x 4|
Optional AC adapter DC5V
|Size||W100 x D165 x H60 (mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 720g (inc. batteries and aperture)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°c – +40°c|
|Humidity||0 – 90% RH (no condensation)|
Request a quote for the MS-720 or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 751 70.