4500 Series Portable FTIR
The Agilent 4500 Series portable FTIR spectrometer has been specifically designed for analysis outside of laboratory environments. The system is compact and packaged in a weather-resistant housing. Use the 4500 Series FTIR to easily perform spectroscopic analyses on a range of liquids, solids, powders, pastes and gels. Simply press a button to obtain valuable information about the identity and amount of chemical substances present in a material.
At the heart of the 4500 Series is a unique, rugged interferometer, field-proven to be used in challenging environments. The internal components are mounted on shock-dampening platforms to protect the components from damage in the field, making this system one of the most rugged spectrometers available.
- Portable, ruggedised, battery-operated FTIR analyser
- Small and lightweight
- Highly accurate mid-IR analysis
- Three sampling systems tailored to different types of analysis
- No sample preparation
- USB connection to any computer, if necessary
- Internal 4 hour battery
- Water-resistant for inclement weather conditions
Request a quote for the 4500 Series FTIR or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170