4200 FlexScan Handheld FTIR
The 4200 FlexScan FTIR is a dual module system – the optical module is attached to the electronics module by a power cable. The electronics module can be worn on a belt or in a shoulder pack. The 4200 analyser uses the same interferometer and optics as the 4100 ExoScan and thus has identical performance.
The system has been designed for dedicated field applications and has a fixed sampling interface that is specified when the system is ordered. The light weight of the handheld optics and sampling module make it well suited to repetitive infrared analyses over a large area, or numerous measurements over a large object.
- Handheld, battery-operated FTIR analyser specifically designed for surface analysis applications
- Small and lightweight, ideal for in-field use
- Highly accurate mid-IR analysis
- Multiple sample interfaces available
- Bluetooth communication to handheld computer and/or laptop data station
- Continuously analyse for more than 3 hours, thanks to the onboard rechargeable lithium ion battery
Request a quote for the 4200 FlexScan or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170.