4100 ExoScan Handheld FTIR
The 4100 ExoScan is a one module system that is equally at home in the lab or at site. The system is as versatile as it is rugged and features a choice of interchangeable sampling interfaces that make the ExoScan a highly useful hand-held mid-IR spectrometer.
You can choose diffuse, grazing angle, specular reflection or spherical ATR sampling interfaces, all of which can be changed in seconds with no realignment necessary. Thus, ExoScan can handle a wide range of sample types including infrared absorbing and scattering surfaces, reflective metal surfaces with coatings and films as well as analysis of bulk materials including powders and granules.
- Handheld, battery-operated FTIR analyser
- Weighs a mere 3.2 kg, including data system and batteries
- Performance equal to or better than conventional laboratory FTIR spectrometers
- Interchangeable sample interfaces to handle varying analytical challenges
- Wireless connectivity allows easy transfer of data and methods between the PDA-based control panel and laptop
- Continuously analyse for more than 3 hours, thanks to the onboard rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Tailor software access to each user so they can only perform commands appropriate to their function
- Can be used in a lab, just like a benchtop FTIR by mounting system on docking station
Request a quote for the 4100 ExoScan or call us on +44(0)1954 232 776.