The UniPol series of digital polarimeters differ from conventional, circle polarimeters by using an innovative ‘scanning’ measurement which derives the angle of rotation from a shift in waveforms observed by a detector. This in itself has a number of benefits; no optical encoder is required and therefore no moving parts, reducing complexity and cost. As the detector ‘scans’ the full 360 degree range, linearity is guaranteed and does not require regular calibration.
All UniPol polarimeters use high-grade LED light sources as in the Polartronic series.
As a result the UniPol series polarimeters are competitive with any other polarimeter on the market despite being Schmidt+Haensch’s economic model.
- Resolution 0.01°. Precision ±0.01°.
- Single measurement operation
- 4 measuring methods and 10 user defined programmable scales
- Integrated temperature sensor available
- Latest, state of the art optical and electronic component technology
- User friendly menu structure operated with splash proof alphanumerical keyboard – results displayed on large LCD display
- All models meet European and American Pharmacopeia requirements
|Scale||Optical rotation, international sugar scale, concentration, user defined|
|Measurement ranges||±360° / ± 259°Z|
|Measuring units||Angel(°),°Z, specific rotation, concentration (%), user defined|
|Measuring tubes||Up to 200mm length|
|Wavelengths||589 nm (others on request)|
|Data in-/output:||1 parallel, 1 PS2, 2 serial RS232, USB / Ethernet adapter optional|
|Dimensions/Weight:||650 x 315 x 160mm (WxHxD), ca. 11,8 kg|
|Norms:||European and American Pharmacopeia, GLP/GMP conform
documentation and printout, CFR 21 Part 11 ready,
optional PC software “Aquisys 2008”
Request a quote for UniPol L or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170.