NeoSpectra are low cost, miniaturised, Fourier Transform Near InfraRed (FT-NIR) spectral sensors that are based on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) technology. The module determines the spectral content of the input light, coupled via an optical fiber, and generates interferogram and spectrum data corresponding to the measured light.
The first generation of NeoSpectra sensors operate in the NIR spectral range with three different configurations available between 1,100nm and 2,500nm, enabling material composition analysis and identification in a wide range of application areas.
- Low cost embedded NIR spectral sensor solution
- Smallest FT-IR solution with a single photodetector
- Wide spectral ranges ( λ: 1,250 – 2,500 nm)
- Designed for high volume production with economies of scale
- Fast, on-chip, data processing
- Alignment free optics
- User selectable resolutions
- Low power consumption
- Operation in harsh environments
- Competitive performance
NeoSpectra core modules are constructed from low cost, permanently aligned, and highly reproducible components:
- A Monolithic MEMS Michelson Interferometer chip
- Electronics board containing Application Specific Integrated
Circuit (ASIC) specially designed for NeoSpectra
- A single InGaAs photodetector
- Optical fibers
The Software Development Kit (SDK)
The SDK offers a great flexibility to develop application software suitable to the end-usage requirements.
It contains the hardware drivers as well as a set of interface APIs that control and communicate with the module.
Request a quote for the NeoSpectra sensors or call on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / IE: +353 (0)144 751 70.