Headwall hyperspectral imaging starter kit
Headwall’s hyperspectral imaging starter kit provide a simple and rapid means of collecting hyperspectral images that can be used for reflective spectroscopic analysis.
Each hyperspectral imaging starter kit provides gantry, illumination kit (QTH or combined QTH/pulsed Xenon), moving stage with reflectance reference standard, and fully adjustable gantry. Starter Kits work with Headwall’s Hyperspec sensors (not included) operating in the UV-VIS, VNIR, NIR or SWIR spectral ranges.
Other optional add-ons include Headwall’s high-speed/high-capacity Hyperspec Data Processing Unit (HDPU) and Hyperspec III image acquisition and analysis software.
Two versions of Headwall’s hyperspectral imaging starter kit are available:
- UV-VIS (250nm-500nm) – works with Headwall’s UV-VIS sensors
- VIS/VNIR/NIR/SWIR (380nm – 2500nm) – works with any of Headwall’s VIS, VNIR, VIR or SWIR sensors
- Instantly scan sample materials & display hyperspectral results
- Determine spectral band differentiators
- Increased user productivity
- Cost-effective deployment
- Simple to set up, simple to use
- Flexibility to quickly modify configurations
- Quickly run multiple experiments
- Rapid development of spectral libraries
Request a quote for Hyperspec Starter Kit or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170.