Headwall’s Hyperspec® SWIR integrated hyperspectral sensors offer outstanding hyperspectral imaging performance in the shortwave infrared range of 900-2500nm.
Hyperspec SWIR is built on a totally reflective concentric, f/2.0 optical design that includes aberration-corrected imaging in a lightweight design that is optimised for harsh environments. It provides 384 Spatial bands, 267 Spectral bands, and both Base CameraLink and RS232 connectivity.
Headwall’s imaging sensors minimise stray light and aberrations by eliminating transmissive optical components such as prisms. In addition to airborne applications, Hyperspec SWIR sensors are also suited for laboratory-based Hyperspec Starter Kits and in pan/tilt configurations for stationary deployment.
Hyperspec SWIR is available in Standard and High-Efficiency versions:
- Broad spectral range
- Superb imaging performance
- Exceptional spectral & spatial resolution
- Ideal for low light, low signal applications
- Accurate, consistent spectral measurement
- Compact with very wide field of view
- Extremely high signal-to-noise
- Low scatter or stray light
- Rugged design for durability & stability
- Cost effective deployment
Request a quote for Hyperspec SWIR or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776.