Hyperspec NIR imaging spectrometers cover the 900nm – 1700nm spectral range and are available in two configurations depending on desired frame rate and interface type.
In addition to these lens-based versions, Hyperspec NIR sensors can be configured as multi-channel, fiber-based spectrometers for multi-point spectral analysis.
Hyperspec® NIR is built on a totally reflective concentric, f/2.0 optical design that includes aberration-corrected imaging in a lightweight design that is optimised for harsh environments. Two versions of Hyperspec NIR are available, each providing 320 spatial bands and 166 spectral bands. The R-Series has Base CameraLink connectivity while the X-Series uses USB.
Headwall’s imaging sensors minimise stray light and aberrations by eliminating transmissive optical components such as prisms. Hyperspec NIR sensors are also suited for laboratory-based Hyperspec Starter Kits and in pan/tilt configurations for stationary deployment.
|Hyperspec NIR Series|
- Superb imaging performance
- Exceptional spectral & spatial resolution
- Ideal for low light, low signal applications
- Compact with very wide field of view
- Extremely high signal-to-noise
- Low scatter or stray light
- Rugged design for durability & stability
- Cost effective deployment
Request a quote for Hyperspec NIR or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776.