The GL Spectrolux handheld spectral lux meter sets new price standards. Based on the popular Spectis 1.0 Touch, it evaluates light quantities such as lux, CRI, CCT, colour and more in a compact handheld package.
GL Spectrolux includes a laboratory Class B measurement head for superior accuracy and repeatability. Each device is individually calibrated and traceable to international reference standards.
- Illuminance measuring head, DIN quality class B
GL Optic spectrometers are predominantly designed and preconfigured for light measurement.
Therefore they always include a cosine corrected measurement head – the standard diffusor. The B class cosine corrected measurement head is a standard accessory allowing for the proper measurement of light from the 180° (2 Pi) hemisphere above the sensor, according to Lambert’s Cosine Law
- Measurement in visual range
GL Spectrolux works in the range of 340-780nm
- Internal storage for >20,000 measurements
Memory efficient spectrometer, which can store impressive amount of measurements
- Chargeable via USB
- USB Connection with PC
- Battery life: 4-6hrs
- Small and solid housing
Handy mobile spectrometer, which is designed for field environment
Now using the GL Spectrolux you can measure the following:
- LUX – illumination level lux (lx)
- Foot candles (fcd)
- SPD – Spectral Power Distribution from 380-780nm
- CRI – colour rendering index according to CIE -and IES TM30
- CCT – correlated Colour Temperature (K)
- Colour – Colour coordinates according to CIE 1931
- PAR/PPFD – Calculations of photon flux density and photosynthentically active radiation (µmol)
|Spectral Range||340-780 nm|
|Detector||CMOS image sensor|
|Number of pixels||256|
|Physical resolution||~ 1.7 nm|
|Integration time||5ms to 10s|
|A/D conversion||16 bits|
|Signal to noise ratio||1000:1|
|Measurement uncertainty of colour coordinates (x,y)||0.0015|
Request a quote for the GL SPECTROLUX or call on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / IE: +353 (0)144 751 70.