GL SPECTIS 6.0
The GL SPECTIS 6.0 is a rack-mounted, high-end production spectrometer for production QA testing and large laboratory setups.
Combined with GL Optic’s integrated range of probes, integrating spheres, current sources, powers supplies and TEC chip coolers, you will have all the tools you need for fast luminaire design and quality control projects.
GL SPECTROSOFT Pro PC software integrates seamlessly with the GL SPECTIS 6.0 for control and data transfer. With the GL SPECTIS 6.0 and GL SPECTROSOFT Pro software you can take control of your design and quality assurance processes.
Use GL Optic integrating spheres, probes, current sources, powers supplies and TEC controllers for advanced setups in light engine development. With a GL Optic setup it’s easy to check performance specifications with high throughput and great accuracy.
Implement fast, robust and simple testing procedures at critical points in your production chain and you will soon save money and improve your lighting products.
- Robust construction for production and lab environments (standard 2U 19” rack form factor)
- Google Android firmware operating system with touch-screen controls
- Record spectral power distribution from 200nm to 1050nm with high
resolution 0.5 nm data point intervals (optional ranges available)
- Hardware & Software triggering, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, 16 bit A/D conversion, Labview integration
- Sensitive back-thinned CCD sensor, Temperature sensor and patented
Stray Light Reduction system for enhanced signal to noise
- Factory calibration of each unit and accessories for absolute radiometric data accuracy
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty, extended with re-calibration service (5 year maximum)
- Support service for software updates and queries
GL SPECTROSOFT Pro v3.0 for easy analysis, export and reporting
The intuitive GL SPECTROSOFT Pro software makes it simple to analyse, compare and report your light measurement readings taken with the GL SPECTIS 6.0. Seamless integration with the GL SPECTIS 6.0 hardware for wireless control and data transfer provides the most versatile laboratory and production light measurement solution available.
Key Features of GL SPECTROSOFT Pro v3.0:
- Intuitive and customisable graphical interface
- Full CIE photometric and radiometric parameter calculation
- LED Binning, Pass/Fail testing, relative spectral comparisons, ambient
light compensation, timed serial measurements
- Remote control and data transfer for any GL SPECTIS device
- Data comparison table and MS Excel export functions
- One-click MS Word report generation with customisable templates
- Much more…
|GL SPECTIS 6.0|
|Measurement range||0.01 – 1500lx / optional 1 – 200.000lx|
|Absolute Spectroradiometric accuracy||+/- 2%|
|Spectral Range||VIS||340 – 850 nm|
|UV – VIS||200 – 800 nm|
|VIS – NIR||340 – 1050 nm|
|UV-VIS-NIR||200 – 1050 nm|
|Detector Technology||CCD back thinned|
|Optical Resolution (FWHM)||2.5 nm – 3.5 nm|
|Integration time||10 ms – 60 s|
|Signal : Noise Ratio||1000 : 1|
|Dimensions||2U 19” | 480 x 262 x 88,9 mm; 2.5 kg|
|Featuring temperature monitored sensor system|
Request a quote for GL SPECTIS 6.0 or call us on UK: 01954 232 776 / Ireland: 0144 75170.