GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch – A portable light lab in the palm of your hand
The GL Optic SPECTIS 5.0 touch is a compact, portable and robust light measurement device for accurate light readings in all environments. This state-of-the-art tool quickly gathers ultra-violet, visual and infra-red light data to display lux, colour temperature and more on its colour touch-screen display.
Now every lighting professional can have the power of a versatile light lab in the palm of their hand. With the GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch you can take control of your design and quality assurance processes. Implement fast, robust and simple testing procedures at critical points in your production chain and you will save money, speed up design to market turnaround and avoid mistakes before they happen.
In the lab. On site. In the field.
The GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch is the best combined laboratory and portable field application spectrometer available, with an intuitive smartphone interface, 4Gb memory and a range of available accessories for extra measurement flexibility. Robust construction and simple operation make it ideal for production environments, field measurements, street lighting, luminaire design and lighting environment applications.
Measure lux, colour temperature, colour rendering index (CRI and R1 to R14), colour co-ordinates, colour peak and view spectral power distribution graphs, all on one device.
It measures light power distribution between 200-1050nm (ultra-violet to infra-red) at high resolution with 0.5nm data point intervals. Smart-coded quick change accessories adapt the GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch to measure luminous flux (lumens) and luminance (cd/m2) for LEDs and light engines, OLED display panels, reflective surfaces, luminaire diffusors and more.
- Completely portable light measurement solution
- Fast, accurate and simple light testing
- Robust aluminium construction and one button operation
- Google Android smartphone operating system
- Smartphone functionality: 6 hour battery, 4GB memory, 3.2” colour touch screen, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0
- Records spectral power distribution from 200nm to 1050nm (ultra-violet, visual and infra-red light) with high resolution 0.5 nm data point intervals (optional ranges available)
- Sensitive back-thinned CCD sensor, Temperature sensor and patented Stray Light Reduction system for enhanced signal to noise
- Hot swap accessories and integrating spheres available*
- Trigger socket and Wi-Fi remote trigger*
- USB and Wi-Fi data transfer*
- Factory calibration of each unit and accessories for absolute radiometric data accuracy
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from new, extended with re-calibration service (5 year maximum)
- Support service included for software updates and user queries
Robust hardware for accuracy, stability and long life.
The GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch is built to the highest standards, with a robust aluminium casing protecting the precise optical setup inside. Miniaturised components make the GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch light and portable while delivering the same accuracy and results as a traditional bench-top spectrometer. Each accessory is calibrated with the device and a unique hardware coding system allows hot-swap flexibility.
Simple software with powerful results.
The GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch runs the powerful Google Android smartphone operating system to make spectral analysis easy. You use the GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch just like a smartphone, navigate menus using the simple touch-screen interface and explore saved data on the memory card.
Simply press the measure button and the device takes a reading, auto-saves the data, calculates parameters and displays the data directly on the full colour 3.2” touch screen:
- Full Spectral Power Distribution (SPD) graph from 200-1050nm
- Lux / Lumen / Luminance (lux measurement accessory included with purchase)
- Colour rendering index average (CRI)
- Colour rendering R1-R14 values
- Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT)
- Colour peak wavelength (nm)
- Colour charts (CIE 1931, 1960 and 1976)
- Colour coordinate values (CIE 1931 xy, 1960 uv and 1976 u’v’)
Integration with GL SPECTROSOFT Pro v3.0 software and Microsoft Windows makes file export, backup and viewing simple and hassle-free. GL SPECTROSOFT Pro v3.0 makes data analysis and presentation even easier, including calculation of all CIE photometric parameters, data table export, light reading comparisons and one-click report generation.
Key Features of GL SPECTROSOFT Pro v3.0:
- Intuitive and customisable graphical interface
- Full CIE photometric and radiometric parameter calculation
- LED Binning, Pass/Fail testing, relative spectral comparisons, ambient light compensation, timed serial measurements
- Remote control and data transfer for any GL SPECTIS device
- Data comparison table and MS Excel export functions
- One-click MS Word report generation with customisable templates
- much more…
|GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch|
|Spectral Range||200-1050 nm|
|Detector||CCD Backed thinned image sensor|
|Number of pixels||2048|
|Physical resolution||~ 0.5 nm|
|Optical FWHM||2.5 nm|
|Measurement range||1 – 200.000 lx [Illuminant A]|
|Wavelength reproducibility||± 0.5 nm|
|Integration time||5 ms to 100 s|
|A/D conversion||16 bits|
|Signal to noise ratio||1000:1|
|Spectroradiometric accuracy||± 4%|
|Measurement uncertainty of colour coordinates (x,y)||± 0.0015|
|PC Interface||USB 2.0 Standard|
|Display full colour||240×320 px|
|Micro SD Card||4 GB|
|Power||Lithium-ion battery 4000 mAh|
|Power consumption||~ 700 mA|
|Ambient temperature||5-35 °C|
|Dimensions||111 mm x 210 mm x 58 mm|
Request a quote for GL SPECTIS 5.0 touch or call us on +44(0)1954 232 776.