GL OPTI SPHERE 48
GL OPTI SPHERE 48 is an ideal accessory for GL SPECTIS 1.0 for luminous flux measurement of LEDs and other small light sources. Thanks to its well known characteristics the integrating sphere helps to get the ideal light distribution and accurate measurement of light power. It’s an ideal tool for LED quality control and binning, where such features as colour temperature and colour coordinates are important.
- Measurement of LEDs compliant with CIE 127:2007
- Small and portable
- Ideal for binning and fast quality control of LEDs
- Ready to work immediately after connection to GL SPECTIS 1.0
- High precision of test result
- Sensors auto detect sphere type and load appropriate radiometric calibration
|GL OPTI SPHERE 48|
|Sphere inside diameter||48 mm|
|Entrance aperture diameter||9 mm|
|Outside dimensions||52 x 88 x 51 mm|
|Spectral range||400 – 730 nm|
|Exit||at 90° from entrance|
|Weight (net)||0.126 kg|
Request a quote for GL OPTI SPHERES or call us on UK: 01954 232 776 / Ireland: 0144 75170.