The new LM20 Microfluidizer is digitally controlled high pressure homogeniser for small volumes. It maintains identical sample processing conditions, producing the desired results, including: uniform particle and droplet size reduction (often submicron), deagglomeration and high-yield cell disruption.
The LM20 contains an intensifier pump designed to supply the desired pressure at a constant rate to the product stream. As the pump travels through its pressure stroke, it drives the product at constant pressure through precisely defined fixed-geometry microchannels within the interaction chamber.
As a result, the product stream accelerates to high velocities, creating shear rates within the product stream that are orders of magnitude greater than any other conventional means. All of the product experiences identical processing conditions, producing the desired results, including: uniform particle and droplet size reduction (often submicron), deagglomeration and high-yield cell disruption.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Achieve unmatched size reduction/disruption performance at lower process pressure
- Limit sample temperature rise during processing
- Higher product yields after sterile filtration with tighter particle size distribution
- Save on development time in pilot/production with linear volumetric scale-up
- Enhanced repeatability with easy-to-use digital pressure control
- Compact design to fit in a fume hood
- Ensure dependable process performance over time with maintenance reminder
and operator alerts
- Adapt to future experimentation possibilities with field upgradable firmware
|Pressure Range||Up to 30,000 psi (2068 bar)|
|Minimum Sample Size||14 ml|
|Flowrate Range||60 – 100 ml/min|
|Feed Temperature||Maximum of 165°F (75°C)|
|Power Requirements||208-230/460V, 60Hz, 3PH|
(190-220/380-415V, 50Hz, 3PH)
|Noise Level||<80dB TWA|
|Dimensions||23″H x 33″W x 26″L (58cm x 84cm x 66cm)|
|Weight||250 lbs (114 kg)|
Request a quote for LM20 or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776 / Ireland: +353 (0)144 75170.