The Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer is efficient, accurate and flexible, and is designed to meet your immediate and future challenges. With remote sampling options, proven performance and low cost of ownership, you can be sure that the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis will give you answers you can trust.
The vast range of accessories for the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis ensures you can handle the widest variety of sample sizes and types.
- Lowest cost of ownership – with an exceptionally long lifetime of 3 billion flashes, the lamp typically lasts 10 years, minimizing lamp replacement and instrument revalidation costs
- No need for cuvettes – the optional fiber optic probe delivers more accurate results in a fraction of the time, and with no cuvette or sipper, sample measurements are less prone to errorMeasure precious samples with ease – the highly focused beam image of the Agilent Cary 60 is perfect for measuring small volumes accurately and reproducibly. Preserve your samples by using <4 µl instead of mL
- Exceptionally fast data collection – with a scan rate of up to 24,000 nm/min, you can scan the entire wavelength range (190-1100 nm) in under 3 seconds
- Performance enhancing accessories – assures you can handle the widest variety of sample sizes and types with liquid sampling accessories including fiber optic probes and couplers, Peltier and water thermostatted single and multicell holders, temperature probes, microvolume sampling cells and rapid mix accessory for stopped flow kinetics. For solid samples, choose from solid sample holder, fiber optic reflectance probe and coupler and fixed angle specular reflectance accessories (SRA)
- Software designed for real samples – the Agilent Cary WinUV software can be tailored to suit your analytical requirements from QA/QC to research
Request a quote for the Cary 60 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer or call us on +44 (0)1954 232 776.