Cary 630 FTIR
The Agilent Cary 630 FTIR spectrometer is versatile, innovative, and intuitive, providing superior quantitative and qualitative information for routine analysis of solids, liquids, and gases. With a wide range of sample interfaces and high performing optics, including Agilent’s unique and revolutionary DialPath for measuring liquids, the compact Cary 630 FTIR will give you accurate results – fast.
Weighing only 3.6 kg and standing 15 cm tall the Cary 630 has permanently aligned optics to simplify uptime, has snap and go modules to increase testing, and has easy-to-use technology that reduces training.
- Innovative – unique sampling accessories snap in and out in seconds, with no alignment required, making transmission as easy to use as ATR
- Intuitive – multi-language software guides users through every step of operation, while color coding alerts make it easy to see whether samples meet specification
- Reliable – rugged optomechanical system offers outstanding performance and reproducibility, even in humid and tropical environments, providing answers you can trust day-in/day-out
- Versatile – interchangeable sampling accessories for all your analysis needs, including standard transmission, diamond ATR, TumblIR, DialPath and diffuse reflectance
- Compliant – software allows 21 CFR part 11 and GLP/GMP compliance
- Compact – taking up only 20 x 20 cm of bench space, and weighing just 3.6 kg (8 lb), the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR is the world’s smallest and lightest FTIR benchtop packing the biggest punch
- Affordable – the Agilent Cary 630 FTIR offers leading-class performance at an attractive price
Request a quote for the Cary 630 FTIR Spectrometer or call us on +44 (0)1954 232 776.