Ceramic Tile Standards
When durability and frequent cleaning are necessary, or organic fumes, grease and other contaminants are present, ceramic tile standards are the best choice.
Robust and easy to clean, sets of ceramic standards will serve a lab for years if treated properly. Avian Technologies ceramic standards are mounted in durable plastic holders and sealed around the edges to protect from humidity effects and damage.
Avian Technologies offers a huge range of ceramic standard tile options, and can provide custom bespoke sets on request. A spectral palette of several hundred colours is available, including chromatic and achromatic standards.
Custom sizes can be requested and special configurations can be met for online and scanning processes.
Please specify when ordering which of the following you require:
- Chromatic or Grey-scale tiles
- Individual tile or Set of tiles (custom sets on request)
- 2” square or 4” square (custom sizes on request)
- Matte or Gloss finish
- Calibrated or Uncalibrated (8:d, 8:T, 45:0 or any combination)
- Any special requirements
Please see the full range below:
- Mt. Baker Research Ceramic Colour Tile Standards
- Basic Colours Tile Set
- Grey and Pastel Colours Tile Set
- Special Colours Tile Set
- CERAM Ceramic Tile Standard Sets
- CERAM Grey-scale Standard Sets
- Enhanced CERAM Colour Standard Sets
Request a quote for the Ceramic Tile Standards or call us on UK: +44 (0)1954 232 776.