Analytik delivers miniature and modular fibre optic spectrometers and accessories to the UK and Ireland from Ocean Optics, the world leader in optical sensing solutions.
Spectroscopic techniques supported include:
- UV-VIS-NIR spectroscopy
- On-line spectroscopy
- Colour spectroscopy
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- Fibre optic chemical sensing
- Small, lightweight and flexible
- CCD or photodiode arrays mean fast measurements
- Range of wavelength detection options available
- Range of light source illumination options available
- Range of resolution options available
- Plug and play USB connectivity
- Single or multiple channel
- Reflectance, transmission, absorbance, fluorescence
and radiometric measurement possible
- Wide range of fibre optic probes for remote measurements
- Wide range of sample holding devices
- Chemical, medical and biological research, production and monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Life sciences
- Science education
- Lenses, coatings and optical components
- Photonics and LED’s
- Entertainment lighting and display
- Field based spectroradiometry and remote sensing
Note: Ocean Optics modular approach means we can recommend a configuration of spectrometer as well as accessories to ensure the complete solution is tailored to your application.
Please see the great examples of the Ocean Optics spectrometers below. Visit our contact page, request a quote, or call us on +44 (0)1954 232 776 to find out more about the full product range and discuss your specific application and requirements.
No products were found matching your selection.